- Log into the Affinity Sports Platform.
- You will be taken to your My Account.
- Choose the Teams.
- Your Teams will display.
- Choose Team Info. This will display the team record.
- If you need to remove a player, choose Roster Player.
- Select the name of the player you wish to remove and choose Remove.
- Choose Save Players.
- If you are making an addition, choose the Tournament.
- Identify the Tournament application you need to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Once you click edit, you will be forwarded into the tournament.
- Choose Player Roster.
- Then choose Add Player. Enter the player information.
NOTE: If roster is locked, it needs to be unlocked to see this button. To unlock please contact your All Star designate.
- Click Add Player.
- Once completed choose the Player Roster tab to verify the child has been added to the roster.
- Confirm Player is on the team.
- If you need to relock roster, click the Check Box and choose Submit All Star Roster.
- A Print Team Roster button will display.
- Choose Print Team Roster to view your roster.
- The roster displays. Choose the Printer icon to print your roster.